Beginning Monday September 9th at 8PM we will be having a new specialty class each week. That's every Monday night at 8PM! The schedule is as follows:
- 1st Monday = Gymnastics with Jacky P.
- 2nd Monday = Mobility
- 3rd Monday = Strong Man
- 4th Monday = Olympic Lifting
This means there will no longer be a regular class at 8PM on Mondays. If there is a 5th Monday we'll either run a rowing class, or have an open gym. There is no extra charge for these classes. All are welcome. There will be a cap though! You must sign up through Mindbody to reserve a spot. (Mindbody sign-in coming early next week!)
- Gymnstics will focus on body movements such as handstands, handstand walks, kipping, etc..
- Mobility will focus on teaching and performing specific mobility exercises to increase ROM, decrease pain and improve performance
- Strong Man will focus on lifting things up and putting them down. We'll use irregular objects to build neural connections and strength.
- Olympic Lifting will focus on learning the clean and jerk and snatch.
**Don't forget that Labor Day is Sept. 1st, so we will begin on "week 2 - Mobility on the 9th"