- Row 500m
- Walking Lunges
- Air Squats x 15
- Shoulder Mobility
- Push-Ups 3x7
- Pull-Ups 3x5
- Handstand holds for max time (wall/off wall)
- BB snatch grip DL x 5
- BB Muscle Snatch x 5
- BB sots press x 5
- BB OHS x 5
- Row for best split time in 10 seconds
5 Rounds, every 2 minutes on the minute, as fast as possible:
- 3 Burpees
- 6 two-foot lateral jumps over paralette
- Row 20 seconds keeping your split time within 1 sec. of above.
- 12 slow air squats to recover
- Plate Jumps - 2 feet at a time (10lb. plate)
- Double Unders
- Plate Jumps
*plate jumps can be straight on (fwd-back) or at the sides (like a jumping jack)
Metcon Day to start off the week. This one is all about SPEED and RECOVERY. In Part 1 you are going for an ALL OUT SPRINT each round, using the air squats to actively recover your legs. Get from the burpees to the jumps to the rower as fast as possible.
In Part 2, i'm sharing the joy of plate jumps I learned over the weekend. Go as fast as you can, and notice how your brain adapts as you go in the first 8 rounds, and then how difficult it is to do this simple movement under fatigue in the last round. Focus, try to maintain speed!