Official Rules and Regulations
1. Teams are given 1 point for every athlete who completes a given Open workout.
2. Teams are given 3 points for every athlete who finishes among the top 3 women or top 3 men in the gym per workout in both scaled and Rx divisions.
3. Teams are given 5 points if they win the “Spirit of the Open” award on any given week
- Week 1 and 2: Team Spirit
- Week 3: Support our Military
- Week 4: Team Spirit
- Week 5: Fundraiser
Each Captain can use any means possible to recruit team members. That means, if you haven't found a team, hold out for the best deal you can get!!
The limit after the coaches is 15 people per team... (we will expand this if necessary)... Team Colors and names will be announced soon! REMEMBER!! You must register for The Open on games.crossfit.com to officially be a part of a team.
The Open is Upon Us!
This year we're going to make it a little more interesting. We will be having an in-house intramural competition! 4 teams will compete at Friday Night Lights in categories such as uniforms, team-spirit, participation and oh yeah, your scores on the Open WOD.
4 Team Captains are Lea, Jeff, Casey, and Corey. The coaching staff has been evenly drafted among teams. The rest of you are fair game for recruitment! The more team members on a team, the more chance there is for points! Captains will have until the Open begins to recruit as many team members as possible.
All Team members must register with CrossFit at games.crossfit.com to participate!